POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Trip-let (8k) : Re: Trip-let (8k) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 20:23:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Trip-let (8k)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 15 Aug 2000 02:34:55
Message: <3998e48f$1@news.povray.org>
"Kevin Jackson-Mead" <jac### [at] mindspringcom> wrote in message
| Greetings everyone.

Hello back.
This is a very intriguing image/ray trace.  Now I want to do my initials!
:-)
I don't remember anything like this being shown around here before, I see
though others say a similar has so I must have missed it or it's been too
long ago or my mind is going.
A macro to do this could be useful for logos.
It shouldn't be difficult at all (so I'll try it myself too).

Bob