POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Near Earth comet try (fail?) [~45KB Jpg] : Re: Near Earth comet 2nd try [~17KB Jpg] Server Time
1 Oct 2024 20:22:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Near Earth comet 2nd try [~17KB Jpg]
From: Ken
Date: 15 Aug 2000 02:00:51
Message: <3998DC06.3A4B901A@pacbell.net>
Bob Hughes wrote:

> Interesting workaround.  Problem is, I would know it's not actually curved
> and that might bug me too much  :-)

I did the attached image a couple of years ago. It is nothing but a facade
with nothing behind the walls shown. I soon after accidentally deleted the
code for the scene. To this day it really bugs me that I can't go back and
finish the building so that it can be seen from any angle.

Attachments:
Download 'blckwall.jpg' (72 KB)

Preview of image 'blckwall.jpg'
blckwall.jpg