POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Trip-let (8k) : Re: Trip-let (8k) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 13:21:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Trip-let (8k)
From: Ken
Date: 14 Aug 2000 18:32:41
Message: <39987325.317C92FA@pacbell.net>
ryan constantine wrote:

> these newsgroups are archived here so i'm not sure i know what you
> mean.  the only group that has it's posts deleted as far as i know is
> the off topic group.

This group has been manualy trimmed a couple of times becasue of the
resources it was taking up. The binaries.animations group has likewise
suffered. The News admin will eventually have to set up these two groups
with a 1 year auto expire but for the time being is doing so only when
server resources are strained.

To the best of my knowledge there is no publically available archive
of these groups available. I "think" news admin has a back up of the
server somewhere but I don't know for sure.

--
Ken Tyler - ken### [at] tagpovrayorg