POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Trip-let (8k) : Re: Trip-let (8k) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 13:21:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Trip-let (8k)
From: Kevin Jackson-Mead
Date: 14 Aug 2000 17:37:36
Message: <3998663D.9270F3E@mindspring.com>
"Greg M. Johnson" wrote:

> The area that projects a  "G" looks more like an H when I look at the
> cube......

That's because the cuts for the "E" go through there as well.  If you looked at
it straight on from that side (where the light is coming from), it would indeed
look like a "G".  If anyone's interested, I can post the source on
povray.text.scene-files, although it's pretty simple.  Just a box with some
other boxes "differenced" (I can't really use that as a verb, can I?) from it.

Kevin Jackson-Mead