POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Aircraft Design : Re: Aircraft Design Server Time
1 Oct 2024 13:21:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Aircraft Design
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 14 Aug 2000 09:28:04
Message: <3997f3e4$1@news.povray.org>
"Jens Strohmeyer" <j.s### [at] tu-bsde> wrote in message
| This is a general aviation sports aircraft I designed in my spare time.

I like it.  I especially like the canopy, although I'm speaking of the 3D CG
aspect of how it looks more than the CAD aspect.  I just can't help but to
enjoy things that look the way that canopy does.  Guess because of the scale
model prototype appearance.
Do you have MegaPov?  Would be very good for that propeller to use motion
blur instead of just a disc there.

Bob