POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First One! : Re: First One! Server Time
1 Oct 2024 13:21:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First One!
From: 25ct
Date: 14 Aug 2000 06:52:47
Message: <3997cf7f@news.povray.org>
"Peter Warren" <int### [at] halcyoncom> wrote in message

> I love the way the box and the sphere merge in and out from each
> other.
> The green is very mysterious.
>
> Playing with Pov is the best way to discover, I think.
>
> When I first started poving I was amazed at the possibilities
> (and difficulties) of {difference}.
>
> Have fun,
> Peter

      Thanks Peter,
                             it was just a mess around really. Yes, the
green light is a mystery to me too. I think it got there when I was
experimenting with the checkered floor :o)
    The box is the best bit about it, I think. Originally, the box looked as
though it was joined to the sphere, but it just goes to show what power Pov
has, because that effect was ahieved just by moving the lights around.

        Glad you liked it, anyway.    ~Steve~  :o)