POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Test Render (390KB) : Re: Test Render (390KB) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 15:22:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Test Render (390KB)
From: John VanSickle
Date: 14 Aug 2000 07:56:26
Message: <3997DE6B.73C2EAAF@erols.com>
Bob Hughes wrote:

> Pretty neat.  I was thrown off a little as to the scale of things
> because they looked insect-sized until walking up to the building.  I
> thought they were on a roof across the street at first.

The shots that precede and follow this one will make things a bit
easier to understand.

> I couldn't make out all of the sign, just the petrified orchard,
> mother nature, and something like a safety record reference.

The opening shot from my April 2000 IRTC entry shows the sign with
much greater detail.

> The character animation of it looks good.

I have most of the bugs worked out of this model (no pun intended), with
a decent level of IK built into them.

> Hope you can get some close-ups of their faces.

There is a close-up of this character in my April 1999 IRTC entry.

Regards,
John