POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pan_All : Re: Pan_All Server Time
1 Oct 2024 22:28:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pan_All
From: Peter Warren
Date: 12 Aug 2000 02:06:06
Message: <3994e94e@news.povray.org>
Steve wrote in message ...
>Your message prompted me to go and have a good look around the net
>for a photo of the inside of the Metropolitan Cathedral of Liverpool
>which has a stained glass circular tower, the glass goes through all
>colours of the rainbow gradually so as the sun moves around the
>colour of the light inside changes, it's a beautiful sight to behold.

Wow, sounds very beautiful and tre cool.  Certainly not the
'typical' American image of what is 'Liverpudlian'.

>Alass I couldn't find any images, but I'll keep my eyes opn and if
>I find one (taken on the inside) I'll post it here.

It might be necessary to get in contact with the Liverpool 'chamber
of commerce', but maybe they aren't very 'wired' as yet.

Here's a 1750 painting by some Italian dude of what I'm going for.

I've got the coffers (arch.tech.talk) down, but have found getting
the angle extremely difficult. Maybe it's the magic/lie of painting.

Peter
Proud user of PovRay since 1996

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: