POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Who uses POV ray? : Re: so what are the applications? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 22:22:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: so what are the applications?
From: Ian Burgmyer
Date: 11 Aug 2000 17:00:39
Message: <39946977@news.povray.org>
"Peter Popov" <pet### [at] usanet> wrote in message
> That's the best part with computers. You can use them as calculators,
> or for Pokemon (whatever *that* is), or for driving scooters (with a
> good 3D card and surround sound :) ) ... you can even use a
> screwdriver on them <grin>

gets his hands on it and you find that when you try it in your GameBoy, you
don't get any results, and believe me, I've had to do this before :-(

Finally, his parents just bought me a new one after they seen him "playing"
with it (and after I've taken it apart several times to wiggle things apart)

-Ian