POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Who uses POV ray? : my mirror image? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 22:20:15 EDT (-0400)
  my mirror image?
From: Adam
Date: 11 Aug 2000 16:25:14
Message: <3994611A.34CC9DFE@yahoo.com>
I bet if a friend of mine was reading your response, he would have thought I
wrote it. I myself am a mechanical engineer turned electrical, but I'm fond of
computer science. I used to do some art also, ceramics of all things. I have a
long mathematical background, especially in multivariable Calculus and with
engineering, a lot of differential equations and linear algebra. Not too much
analytical geometry though.
   I'm also interested in everything, so it's hard for me to find a hobby. I have
these temporary obsessions. It used to be, I was really into assembly programming
for graphing calculators. Then, it was bicycling, and so on. I also strive to be
the best at what I do, and to do my best. The only difference is that I'm the
younger brother, and I'm the one who's following in someone's footsteps.