POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : sPatch vs. Megapov: Who's to blame? : Re: sPatch vs. Megapov: Who's to blame? Server Time
2 Sep 2024 00:12:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sPatch vs. Megapov: Who's to blame?
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 11 Aug 2000 14:50:20
Message: <399449BF.43AE9C2F@my-dejanews.com>
The problem has repeated again.

I used sPatch full screen at 1064 x 768 for about an hour with no troubles.
Then after several saves, and going between shaded and wireframe views, the
screen locked up. I closed & reloaded sPatch several times with no help.

Then going to mega, all of the windows for my open files behaved the
same--just an image of what would have been on the screen behind.  Reloading
mega several times was of no help.

The only solution was to reboot.