POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : ies-data? : Re: ies-data? Server Time
2 Sep 2024 00:19:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ies-data?
From: GrimDude
Date: 11 Aug 2000 11:32:12
Message: <39941c7c$1@news.povray.org>
I don't know, specifically, what Lars meant in his post. Rather, I was
relaying definitions that I had heard of. But, if someone approached me
requesting this information, in this manner, I would probably assume he
meant a star/light source. I would be very careful in taking that as the
only possible meaning, however. To a mechanical engineer it might mean
something completely off the wall. Given that we have foreign content here
(interpretations, etc) I try not to assume much. I fail, miserably, of
course. :)

Grim