POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Is there a spline solution out there? : Re: Cubic spline mentioned above 18kbbu Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:21:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cubic spline mentioned above 18kbbu
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 11 Aug 2000 09:23:50
Message: <3993FD39.52D9976@my-dejanews.com>
This is actually supposed to be the rotation of a knee across a walk cycle. In
your solution, which is very similar to mine, the knee would be bending
backwards (theta>>0) during part of the cycle.  If you look at my solution in
the blue curve that I posted, it is devoid of the above error, but so flat it
is not much  better than straight lines.