POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Who uses POV ray? : Re: so what are the applications? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 14:22:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: so what are the applications?
From: Doug Eichenberg
Date: 10 Aug 2000 22:03:19
Message: <39935ee7$1@news.povray.org>
>    Then, let me put it this way. Does anyone make good money using Povray.

As far as I know, nobody is making any money using POV-Ray.  The people who
write it distribute it freely, so they're not making anything off of it; the
people who use it are largely hobbyists, so they're probably not making
anything either.  By and large it's a 'labor of love.'  People do it for
fun.

--
Doug Eichenberg
http://www.nls.net/douge