POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Who uses POV ray? : Re: Who uses POV ray? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 14:19:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Who uses POV ray?
From: 25ct
Date: 10 Aug 2000 20:42:20
Message: <39934bec@news.povray.org>
"David Wilkinson" <dav### [at] blueyondercouk> wrote in message

<Snip>

It is truly a worldwide phenomenon -
> even though we have different languages we can all appreciate a good
Povray
> rendered image and the code that has gone to produce it.
>

> David
> dav### [at] hamiltonitecom
> http://hamiltonite.com/

     Although new to this David, I understand and agree with what you are
saying.  It's a media that can truly be played with, and experimented with,
for all to see and divulge. I am in awe at the images that Fabian Brau has
produced, ( ref: Vases, in .images)
     Even if I don't get to where I want to go with this, I will still be
able to come back here and have a look at the fascinating sites before me.
                                      ~Steve~