POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Who uses POV ray? : Re: Who uses POV ray? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 14:22:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Who uses POV ray?
From: Ken
Date: 10 Aug 2000 19:23:31
Message: <39933790.6C3BFD50@pacbell.net>
Adam wrote:

>    What kind of people use Povray?

I was going to give you a well thought out reply but I think, for me
anyway, it just boils down to one thing. I have FUN using the program.
It sure beats going out wasting my money trying to find entertainment
elsewhere. What kind of person am I ? Probably not a typical POV-Ray
user, I lack any form of formal education in computers or mathematics,
but with dogged persistence I produce some interesting imagery despite
myself and that is all I really care about.