POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Test Rendering : The Vases Improved : Re: Test Rendering : The Vases Improved Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:19:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Test Rendering : The Vases Improved
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 10 Aug 2000 13:53:18
Message: <3992EC2A.8C66FD7@schunter.etc.tu-bs.de>
Fabian BRAU wrote:

> I have improve a bit the bootom part of the pic. There are still
> room for improvment but as this is only tests :).
>
> Comment are welcome (this help a lot) :).

looks much better now, maybe you could round the bottom rim of the vases a bit
more.

If i see it right, you are using a normal statement for the wood structure.  If
you would use a heightfield/isosurface, it would improve things even more,
because you could see the shadows of the vases interfering with the wood's
surface.  Right now, it looks like the red one is to much sticking to the
plank.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>