POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Proportions and MegaMustang -- ~82K B.U. : Re: Proportions and MegaMustang -- ~82K B.U. Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:24:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Proportions and MegaMustang -- ~82K B.U.
From: GrimDude
Date: 10 Aug 2000 02:29:40
Message: <39924bd4@news.povray.org>
I noticed that too. Yet, the only thing I changed, texturewise, was the
reflection_blur of the water. I'm pretty sure the reflection in the
propellors was causing the problem, else the reflection_blur effect (terrain
reflection in the water) is troublesome.

The entire fuselage is new. I have become quite adept at this mesh thing,
but the proportions in this image bother me some. It doesn't help, I
suppose, that the plans I am using are 1/12th scale.

Grim