POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Twysted Abstract - Source : Twysted Abstract - Source Server Time
2 Sep 2024 18:18:15 EDT (-0400)
  Twysted Abstract - Source
From: Ken
Date: 9 Aug 2000 17:18:03
Message: <3991C8B5.5039CD81@pacbell.net>
Here is the source to my twisted torus posted in the images group.

Note:

If you have trouble finding T_Chrome_5E in your copy of metals.inc
just replace that texture with T_Chrome_5D and it will be close
enough. I seem to recall that I modified that file a bit to suit
my own tastes and yours may not be the same.

Attachments:
Download 'twisted_abstract.pov.txt' (2 KB)