POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : RFE: make hollow objects : Re: RFE: make hollow objects Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:20:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RFE: make hollow objects
From: ryan constantine
Date: 9 Aug 2000 16:19:59
Message: <3991BCCF.4CFA9056@yahoo.com>
the problem with that idea is thickness.  how will moray know what to
make it?  and should the thickness be even or irregular?  besides, the
need for purely hollow objects just doesn't come up often enough for
lutz to spend time adding a feature like that.  however, he has made a
plugin sdk available, and if you would like to, you can make such a
plugin yourself.  as for myself i don't mind the 6 or 8 clicks it takes
to make a hollow object.