POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : rounded cube crash : Re: rounded cube crash: me too Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:24:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: rounded cube crash: me too
From: ryan constantine
Date: 9 Aug 2000 16:09:50
Message: <3991BA6E.BA34C7@yahoo.com>
did you move the local coords?  that's when i get the problem.  say for
example i want to move the cube to -.2069 in the Y axis and then rotate
around the global origin.  what i do is move the cube by the above
amount (keyboard), then move the local coords by the opposite amount
(using the mouse), unclick the local coord button, key in the rotation,
and blammo it returns the object to the parent's origin.  and by the
way, to answer your question in your other post, i removed all plugins
and then added them one by one (restarting moray each time of course)
and GalaxyMFC.dll was the problem.  i'm using build 2598, galaxy plugin
says v0.4.  that's funny, i thought for sure i had the new one.  let me
download the new one and see if problems go away.