POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Breakwind wishes you Good Day. : Re: Breakwind wishes you Good Day. Server Time
20 Jul 2024 15:29:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Breakwind wishes you Good Day.
From: Josh English
Date: 9 Aug 2000 12:32:08
Message: <39918789.8E534BED@spiritone.com>
Tease! This is the kind of thing I've been working on using my strings and
splines, but I haven't had time to devote to the project (Damn that calculus
final tonight)

It looks really good. I hope you will offer a tutorial on how you built him.
Josh

--
Josh English -- Lexiphanic Lethomaniac
eng### [at] spiritonecom