POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.tutorials : Media tutorial (emission) : Media tutorial (emission) Server Time
26 Apr 2024 23:21:40 EDT (-0400)
  Media tutorial (emission)
From: Toni Bratincevic
Date: 9 Aug 2000 05:17:15
Message: <3991219b@news.povray.org>
http://members.xoom.com/Intercepto/tutorials/media.zip

There are probably many mistakes in grammar, because my english is not very
good.
The document is doc-word95 format and it has 2.8 mb zipped (9mb unzipped)
and it explains some basics of some advanced techniques.

I would like If you send me any comments about tutorial, some corrections,
proposals.

I will continue writing this tutorial and explain many situations where
media can be used, specially emission, but I would like now to get feedback
from you.

Toni.