POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Where do I start? : Re: Where do I start? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 14:21:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where do I start?
From: Phil Clute
Date: 9 Aug 2000 04:19:33
Message: <39911431.7097E2B0@tiac.net>
> i've subscribed to po.announce.faq, po.programming, and
> po.windows.

povray.programming  has more to do with the source code that makes
up povray and not the scene description language used to make pictures.
So unless your interested in making modifications to povray the program,
that's probably not what your looking for. If you have questions
regarding
the scene description language that aren't answered or aren't clear in
the documentation, FAQ newsgroup or website tutorials then the
povray.newusers
group or povray.general are good places to find help from other users.

Also don't forget to subscribe to povray.binaries.images that's where
all kinds of cool pictures are being developed.

Welcome to the gang!
--
Phil
...coffee?...yes please! extra sugar,extra cream...Thank you.