POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : images for the discution "Speaking of 3DS Max..." : Re: images for the discution "Speaking of 3DS Max..." Server Time
1 Oct 2024 22:26:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: images for the discution "Speaking of 3DS Max..."
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 8 Aug 2000 19:15:45
Message: <39909596.411B9EEE@home.com>
> a select gallery (there are four galleries).
> Particulary look the public toilet picture : amazing!!

You're right that is an amazing picture but there seems to be something odd
about the shape of the urinals and the dividing walls, they seem out of
proportion, too thick, this unfortunately destroys the photo quality of it. Of
course this could have been exactly what the artist was going for?

--
Come visit my web site:-) : http://www.geocities.com/~thomaslake/