POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : rounded cube crash : Re: rounded cube crash: me too Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:35:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: rounded cube crash: me too
From: Chuck Roberts
Date: 8 Aug 2000 16:13:40
Message: <39906AA8.24DE5EDD@accn.org>
Me too.

ryan constantine wrote:

> when i transform the rounded cube, i get crashes at random times.  of
> course, this makes me save after each successful one since i don't know
> when it will happen.  kinda lame to have to start moray again and
> again.  is this a documented problem?

Moray seems to put REALLY long numbers in the transform area,
like 40+ digits long.
When I quit Moray and restarted, reloaded my file, I got another
error. Moray had replaced the number with "INF00", so POV game me
an error when I tried to preview.

--
See my Free stuff page. It has compares free website provider,
and lists free internet access providers.