POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : RFE: sort objects in Select tab : Re: RFE: sort objects in Select tab Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:27:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RFE: sort objects in Select tab
From: Chuck Roberts
Date: 8 Aug 2000 16:07:46
Message: <39906946.6196982B@accn.org>
Anywhere you can see a list of objects, I would like to be able
to sort them. Such as: the Select tab, the Material Assigner
(where you have a list of objects on the left, and materials on
the right). I already know how to sort the textures.

--
See my Free stuff page. It has compares free website provider,
and lists free internet access providers.