POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : How to use Galaxy plugin? : How to use Galaxy plugin? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:24:47 EDT (-0400)
  How to use Galaxy plugin?
From: Chuck Roberts
Date: 8 Aug 2000 13:16:51
Message: <39904135.D585932@accn.org>
I have moray 3.2. How do I use the Galaxy plugin? I added a
galaxy object and tried setting different colors. But each time I
preview it, I just see black. I even put in a red plane to see if
I could see any 'invisible' objects. I don't see any galaxy.

Perhaps it could be changed so as soon as you drop in a galaxy
object you can preview it in Moray and see it.

--
See my Free stuff page. It has compares free website provider,
and lists free internet access providers.