POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Old Lathe Problem : Old Lathe Problem Server Time
2 Sep 2024 00:16:00 EDT (-0400)
  Old Lathe Problem
From: Chris S
Date: 7 Aug 2000 13:16:06
Message: <398eeed6@news.povray.org>
I'm now using MP .5 but I've also noticed this problem in the official POV.
Whenever I create a lathe object, the level of the lathe that is aligned
with the horizon is broken, choppy and, in parts, missing/invisible.  When
in the camera is set to ortho the entire lathe is as such.  Am I the only
one having this problem?  Is there any work around?

TIA
-Chris-