POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Thank you's all around : Re: Thank you's all around Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:25:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Thank you's all around
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 7 Aug 2000 00:31:53
Message: <398e3bb9@news.povray.org>
news:398E30C1.C9E9620A@pacbell.net...

| Alan Kong wrote:
|
| >   I must have been thinking Netscape then. I know that this subject on
| > cancelling messages has come up before...
|
| It is possible to cancel messages from Outlook because Bob Hughes
| does it all the time..

Or so it would seem, eventually anyway.  I don't actually see them cancelled
immediately but then it's known to take some time.  Looking for messages I
cancel I typically see them for days before they disappear and I think it
could be the maintenance setting, nothing changes until a certain number of
days pass.  Not real certain on it, especially since I had once seen a red
checkmark along side one of them and never saw that before or since.  I
still think it's all in the timing taking place in the background.
I was absolutely positive of cancellations when using a non-OE newsreader
but I'm not always adept at these things.

Bob