POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Subway station (WIP) (49kb) : Re: Subway station (WIP) (49kb) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:23:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Subway station (WIP) (49kb)
From: Alan Nickerson
Date: 6 Aug 2000 17:38:34
Message: <398ddada@news.povray.org>
Well, this subway station in Boston  doesnt have any graphitti that coul dbe
seen in such a wide angle image.

Also, the Rail ties are seperate objects, but your right I do need to adjust
the texture so that it doesnt look like one big board.

I had not thought of doing a train, and with media, it would kill the render
time...

Thanks
Alan