POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Thank you's all around : Thank you's all around Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:25:14 EDT (-0400)
  Thank you's all around
From: Dean MacIsaac Jr
Date: 6 Aug 2000 11:58:01
Message: <398d8b09@news.povray.org>
First again I apologize for posting attachments in this group, then doubling
up in the .binaries group.

Lutz,
Thanks for the info on the textures, and from the binaries side, I found the
issue, and it works fine in POV, it was using the animation plugin raytracer
that 1/2 the legs disapeared.  Not sure what it means.

I know that this group is here for this reason, but I thank you all for your
how to move a door on an imaginary hinge, answers came back immediately, and
I still have some hair left, just mostly grey now.

Thanks again, and look for future postings,

Dean