POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Subject Line suggestion : Re: Subject Line suggestion Server Time
20 Jul 2024 15:21:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Subject Line suggestion
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 6 Aug 2000 10:46:48
Message: <398d7a58$1@news.povray.org>
"Peter Popov" <pet### [at] usanet> wrote :

> Did you download and install the DivX;-) codec previously? It can't
> jsut appear on your machine, you know...

    I don't think so, I kinda notice when those things happen because of my
zonealarm settings. I just got the new version a few days ago (ok, maybe two
weeks) and I don't think it has downloaded -anything- yet.

    Of course, there is a good chance that the new version uses the
downloaded codecs from the old version. In which case I could have
downloaded it months ago...