POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Subject Line suggestion : Re: Subject Line suggestion Server Time
20 Jul 2024 15:22:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Subject Line suggestion
From: Rick [Kitty5]
Date: 6 Aug 2000 06:41:13
Message: <398d40c9@news.povray.org>
> Please use MPEG-1, MPEG-2 or GIF(I know, I know) everybody can view these

firstly GIF? no, never in a million years, might as well post fli or flc's,
and i dont render in full colour to have it destroyed converting it to 256.

i am unable to make mpeg's directly, and am far from happy converting one
lossy codec to another, might as well not bother !

after all DivX;-) is only a video codec !!. its not wrapped up in its own
peice of bloated spyware, like real player which most people seem to have
installed

Rick