POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : High Quality Prints ;-) : Re: High Quality Prints ;-) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:21:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: High Quality Prints ;-)
From: Zeger Knaepen
Date: 5 Aug 2000 20:18:11
Message: <398caec3@news.povray.org>
Hey!  I made something similar once.
I took a picture and added a filtering hexagon layer to it (rgbf <1,0,1,1>,
rgb <1,1,0,1>, rgb <0,1,1,1>)
The smaller the hexagon-pattern, the better the quality.
But it always looked much darker than the original image.
Seems like you have the same problem...

ZK
http://www.povplace.be.tf

Rune <run### [at] inamecom> schreef in berichtnieuws
398cac05@news.povray.org...