POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A bit late, but... : Re: A bit late, but... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:22:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A bit late, but...
From: Zeger Knaepen
Date: 5 Aug 2000 19:42:19
Message: <398ca65b@news.povray.org>
Steve <ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet> schreef in berichtnieuws
slr### [at] zero-ppslocaldomain...
> This one looks good, the lips and eyes need the details
Tnx.

> filling in, but the general shape is very realistic.
I know.  I have to add eyes.  And the lips are actually temporary.

> Keep us posted on your progress with this.
I'm afraid I waited to long to complete it.
I started this model months before I started my Falcon-model.
It's all hand-coded blobs, and I haven't used a sketch or something.
Maybe with lots of trial and error...
It's a shame, I know.

> Cheers
> Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet
ZK
http://www.povplace.be.tf