POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Absurdities II (117 K) : Re: Absurdities II (117 K) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:22:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Absurdities II (117 K)
From: Rune
Date: 5 Aug 2000 05:14:28
Message: <398bdaf4@news.povray.org>
"Margus Ramst" wrote
> OK, fast I ain't. But here is the second version of the scene.

As I said with the first version, this is an amazing image.

However, I don't like the changes you have made to the furry creature.

> Bit of a redesign on the Furry One, trying to make it look more
> like a beast and less like a poultry accident :)

I liked the creature much better before. It looked less like a beast, and
more helpless. That made the scene make less sense, which I really liked.

Now the creature looks a bit more like a beast, and it makes a little more
sense, and I think it's a shame.

But anyway, the scene in general is great, as I already said!

Greetings,

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated July 23)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org