POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hammership (~28k) : Hammership (~28k) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:20:04 EDT (-0400)
  Hammership (~28k)
From: Hawke
Date: 4 Aug 2000 01:19:26
Message: <398a525e@news.povray.org>
This is my first post to this group in about a year.  Have barely had time
to lurk, let alone ray-trace.

I have worked on this model for about 4 days now when I am not at work.  I
thought I would share it and try to get some feedback.

I am not happy with the texturing at all, and haven't even tried on most of
the ship.  The model isn't done yet either, I have a couple of catapaults
and a ballista to add, I also have to finish the rear window, and I would
like to add a little scene in the front window.

Anyway, here it is....
(BTW, it is all done with CSG)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: