POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : images for the discution "Speaking of 3DS Max..." : Re: images for the discution "Speaking of 3DS Max..." Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:22:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: images for the discution "Speaking of 3DS Max..."
From: Fabian BRAU
Date: 8 Aug 2000 08:24:21
Message: <398FFBDF.579EA660@umh.ac.be>
No problem :) I unserstand now!

To be honest, when you look the others pics on the site of this guy,
you can see that this 3d picsand not photos. But I agree for this
one this is really really difficult to see!
(I even not sure that this is not a photo! who knows)

But I have others for which I am sure that this is not a photo
Simply go to

http://www.newtek.com/products/frameset_lightwave.html

a select gallery (there are four galleries).
Particulary look the public toilet picture : amazing!!

Fabian.