POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Awesome Ice Planet Vehicle! #6898 (66k) : Awesome Ice Planet Vehicle! #6898 (66k) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:23:01 EDT (-0400)
  Awesome Ice Planet Vehicle! #6898 (66k)
From: David Fontaine
Date: 8 Aug 2000 02:25:33
Message: <398FA5C9.6000552@faricy.net>
I was going to write "AWESOME ICE PLANET VEHICLE!!!!!", but realized
many people probably have their newsreaders set to filter crap like that
out.
It uses angle-dependent reflection :) There are some artifacts on the
rocket clamps that look like coincident surfaces, I guess my only choice
is to remodel them since I can't follow my own code after a few weeks.
(*Lots* of nested CSG and often transformations are applied at the end
of a block, that's specialized LEGO pieces for ya...)
I think I will model some nice crystals and put it in a totally awesome
looking scene.
As usual, all hand coded...

--
David Fontaine     <dav### [at] faricynet>     ICQ 55354965
Please visit my website: http://www.faricy.net/~davidf/

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'icerocket.jpg' (66 KB)