POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fast Erosion (3*20k) : Re: Fast Erosion (42k) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 04:21:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fast Erosion (42k)
From: David Fontaine
Date: 8 Aug 2000 01:17:40
Message: <398F95F7.C6BD1986@faricy.net>
Ken wrote:

> Someone would be quick to point out that the cloud in the center was
> not realistic in appearance. Me for example :)

Yes, you are correct. It only took 28 days, too (look at the post times). I am
immensely proud of my accomplishment. If you look closely, you will also
notice I modelled and very accurately textured some helicopter-window
plexiglass right in front of the camera. Come on, if Gilles can make Wet Bird,
who's to say I can't make this? :-) Of course, I owe a lot of thanks to Nathan
for all the great MegaPOV features.

--
David Fontaine     <dav### [at] faricynet>     ICQ 55354965
Please visit my website: http://www.faricy.net/~davidf/