POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dragon Head (w/ horns!) : Re: Dragon Head (w/ horns!) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:22:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dragon Head (w/ horns!)
From: Francois Labreque
Date: 7 Aug 2000 08:48:29
Message: <398EAF5A.E226ADFF@attglobal.net>
"Rick [Kitty5]" wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> next wip image of my dragons head, 1 point light used, rest is rad.
>
> the shadows are a tad on the spotchy side but i dont have the patience to
> hike the rad settings up to fix it yet :)
>
> btw rendered at 1280x1024 and downsized in psp.
>
> comments?

Nice.

It needs nostrils, though.  Where else would the exhaust from its
internal combustion engine flow?

And if I were to be very picky, I'd say that the lips need to be a tad
chunkier.  Look at crocodilians or T.rex pics, you'll see that these big
teeth need to be solidly anchored in bone.

Unfortunately, I can't comment on the radiosity (which is probably what
you were expecting) as I still have my training wheels on.

--
Francois Labreque | Unfortunately, there's no such thing as a snooze
     flabreq      | button on a cat who wants breakfast.