POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Subject Line suggestion : Re: Subject Line suggestion Server Time
20 Jul 2024 21:21:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Subject Line suggestion
From: ryan constantine
Date: 6 Aug 2000 16:53:39
Message: <398DD02F.CB644171@yahoo.com>
seriously, how big are codecs anyway?  not very.  i don't have a problem
downloading and installing a new one if i'm just showed where to get
it.  incidentally, i already had divx before this big discussion as it
can be used to convert dvds to avi (or something like that) and dvd
captures make for good hollywood graphics study material.