POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Macro for ies-data? : Macro for ies-data? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:29:43 EDT (-0400)
  Macro for ies-data?
From: Lars
Date: 6 Aug 2000 05:09:47
Message: <398D2C98.5018@gmx.net>
Hi!

Do you think it is possible to write a macro which uses included
ies-data and creates an object of light-planes out of the data?

I think that povray light sources could represent an ies this
way, or do you think this would be impossible?

BTW, where to find information about writing macros? I know a bit
C / C++, and I used Povray some time ago, now I want to use it
again, but I need ies, so I would like to know if it will be
possible and where to get a good starting point.

Thank you, CU, Lars.