POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : rounded cube crash : Re: rounded cube crash Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:33:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: rounded cube crash
From: ryan constantine
Date: 4 Aug 2000 11:39:31
Message: <398AE38C.E707F0D1@yahoo.com>
the rounded cube is the only one that crashes and i've got them all.  i
can adjust the width, height, breadth, radius (the plugin specific
things) but if i use the standard transform slots, boom, it freaks out.
also, i can't adjust the local coords at all.  actually, once i do, it
seems to hold for half a second, and then the cube physically moves to
the point i moved the axes to.  currently i want the cube to rotate at a
distance of .2069 from th origin, so i moved the cube to .2069 and then
tried to move the local origin back to the global origin (so it reads
-.2069).  it doesn't work.  what i did instead was move the cube and
then put it in a union by itself and rotate the union.  sloppy in my
opinion.