POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Clownfish : Re: Clownfish Server Time
20 Jul 2024 15:18:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Clownfish
From: Mike
Date: 3 Aug 2000 16:02:58
Message: <3989CFF8.EC86F52@aol.com>
> Ingenious. And the texturing: image maps, or some other ingenious
method?

They are image maps applied to the patches using uv mapping.  I had to
change a few things from uvpov to get it to work correctly.  It's pretty
much the same as uv mapping in MegaPOV but I replaced the two uv vectors
with four, allowing one to specify the four corners of a quadrilateral.
Just got this incorporated with the sources for MegaPOV today, so I'll
be tinkering with the photons.  :)

-Mike