POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Clownfish : Re: Clownfish Server Time
20 Jul 2024 15:23:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Clownfish
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 2 Aug 2000 23:24:54
Message: <3988e606@news.povray.org>
"Mike" <Ama### [at] aolcom> wrote in message

| I want to render this with photons eventually.

That's a great fish.  No scientific names from me, no fish knowledge either.
Not sure what photons could do, unless you meant for a surrounding water.
The lack of relative movement through water is the only thing I can say is
wrong about this animation.  Poor guy (gal?) looks pinned down like on a
butterfly display.  Unfinished I gather.

Bob