POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Alpha Channel Help : Re: Alpha Channel Help Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:19:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alpha Channel Help
From: Chris S
Date: 2 Aug 2000 19:49:02
Message: <3988b36e@news.povray.org>
Josh English <eng### [at] spiritonecom> wrote in message
> It's kind of hard to see. Which version of POV-Ray are you using? I
rerendered a
> few files and I think they were originally POV-Ray and I redid them with
MegaPov
> and got different results, but I haven't pursued the details.

Sorry, this image should help.  In this image I made the background color
red.  Also, there is a blue/green fog.  the transparent sections of the .png
seem to ignore the fog, although where they overlap they show the correct
color of the fog...?

I'm using MP 0.5.  With .gif support gone I'm at a loss at what to do...
Making the background color the same as the fog is only a temporary fix and
still leaves a similar result as below when the map is in front of objects
other then the fog.

-Chris-

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: