POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Alpha Channel Help : Alpha Channel Help Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:21:44 EDT (-0400)
  Alpha Channel Help
From: Chris S
Date: 2 Aug 2000 19:21:15
Message: <3988aceb@news.povray.org>
For some reason, the 100% transparent alpha-channeled sections of my .png
image map are showing the color specified in the background{} statement, as
shown in the image below, instead of the color behind it.  My goal is to
make a section of my image map simply 100% transparent other then by using a
.gif.  Is there something I'm doing wrong or is there some characteristic of
alpha channels that I'm not yet aware of?

-Chris-

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'scene_06aa.jpg' (8 KB)