POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Absurdities II (117 K) : Re: Absurdities II (117 K) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:24:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Absurdities II (117 K)
From: Moon47
Date: 3 Aug 2000 21:50:07
Message: <3988D2FA.DA09BC91@earthlink.net>
Looks good... =)
Lots of little blue lights in the cave(s) comes to mind...
Looking again that sounds good...
A few or more blue lights lurking in the left cave and a big (Mama) Furry
creature coming to save it's child ...?)
If you are growing weary send me the finished source and i will send you my idea
in pict form...